View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Master

Agreed! And it's always fun to speak about something you love with peoples that are like minded. And it is especially fun to meet them in person. I don't know if you have heard of meetup, but I'm pretty sure it is in a lot of countries now. When I was ready to step out of my box in the physical plane LOL and meet some people who knew about Abraham (because the only people I knew who knew about Abraham was my family) I started a meetup in my area. No, actually the first meetup I went to was someone who had already started a meetup for people who wanted to explore Abraham more. We went for awhile and it was fun at first, but it wasn't quite what we were looking for, and so I started one that was more discussion rather than structured (which was the one we had found) and it was so much fun, and we met people that we are friends with still. There is a meetup for just about anything. The only thing I would say about meetup is, if I were going to a new one, I would go to one that was outdoors, or in a more public setting, or get referrals from other people in the meetup, but that is my generation LOL. But that opened up my world a little more, knowing there were some Abrahammers and speaking to them. It has morphed into something I never would have expected, and it was a gut instinct and I was following my trail of breadcrumbs and that's how I stumbled upon meetup, because I had never heard of it before. And it's like Goldilocks sometimes. Some fit and some are just not quite what I was looking for.

So just a fun share. There are a lot of spiritual but not religious peoples and all sorts of meetups in my area. Spirituality is a huge topic on meetup if you are interested in meeting new people in your area. Just an FYI, some of them charge a fee to attend, and some of them are free.

Fun times :)