Thread: My baby
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2011, 07:30 PM
mac

Jeff4freedom

So, here on the physical plane we are bound by the Law of Gravity....is the soul bound by this Law?

Yes - ask a soul to levitate an object without gravity acting on it..... But the soul/spirit itself is not physical hence it isn't affected by gravity. It can not, however, do something in the physical which negates gravity or transcends a physical law. Hence it is as constrained as we are.
We are bound by a Law where Radiation will damage us.... will it damage Spirit? same reasoning as in my last sentence........ AND We are bound by a Law that says in order for the Life of a body to go on and evolve through that body, it must be attached through the "silver cord" to the Soul.
Does the soul need to be connected to the body to exist? NO

And what point are you making by saying that? Had you said the obverse, that a body has to have an animating spirit to survive, then you'd be right. But just because one thing is the case doesn't also make the opposite true....

You said, "Further misinterpreting of observations, perhaps suggesting that one needs to listen as well as observe? I repeat, the severing of this cord signifies the ending of the association of body and animating spirit - corporeal death. A child comes into being only because a spirit-form animates her/him. The age of the embryo/foetus/child is of no relevance. Without an animating spirit to continue the process, the fertilised egg can not develop much beyond the fusion of its component parts, who are themselves animated by the spirit-forms who animate each parent. Beyond a certain point the new animating spirit takes charge of the now-developing embryo" Yes, this is exactly what I said, possibly you are the one not hearing.

Ah but you didn't and I read very carefully although your long piece didn't help me any. Perhaps you thought it, perhaps you intended to say it, but you actually didn't say what I said.

Have you ever had an arrangement of Flowers?
Buds can open, and flower.... the flowers do not die instantly upon cutting. Physical processes can occur without the animating Spirit.... but simply not for long.
You have now moved away from what you suggested earlier.....
When I saw the severed lack of a cord in the child, the child died..... What's a "severed lack of a cord"? When I saw the cord severed in old folks, soon they died. naturally.... I do get my info from experience and observation....... AND I'd prefer it to hearsay and conclusions others make upon reading the words of someone else.
Yes it's a great premise when one has all the details in one's grasp.....

Until you get your information from your experience Mac, I really don't give it a lot of validity.

I know others of a similar persuasion to yourself, those who feel their personal experience automatically aces anyone else's challenge or explanation. I'm thankful that I don't have any such constraints on my learning or understanding. But, then, I rarely speak about my own experience so you can't judge from them, Jeff.

I leave anyone to judge my words based on their worth or otherwise.