View Single Post
Old 14-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

I believe you once wrote something to the effect that someday, all that exists will return to being nothing, and come about again as something new, a new instance of existence, possibly of a new nature. (I added that last part.) When this happens, will our Souls and Spirits live on in any form? For example, since all variations of possible reality do exist, would ours continue in parallel?

Love, Justin

This was in reference to the interminable cyclical migration and metamorphosis of a universe. The universe you are in is presently inflating at considerable speed succeeding the multifarious big bang schisms, and will continue to do so for trillions of years. Through a course of gradual declines the expansion will reach a climax and eventually, much, much later, collapse in on itself. Human beings, as they are now, will have long ceased to exist by this time. Fragments of your culture and technology will be fossils and relics studied by other races.

That which is your spirit existed long before the universe you know came into form. It will continue to do so long after it has gone. The universe is an infinitesimal event emerging within an even larger body, comparable to what your galaxy is within the universe. Galaxies migrate, interact, transform and collide with other galaxies and celestial mass, and accordingly transform again. A universe also does these things.

Your spirit and whatever form your soul takes will always have somewhere to go and something to create. It does not have to limit its experience to one universe, for how else could the journey remain eternal within the everlasting promise of Prime Creator?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸