View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
"Seems like the more my anxiety and stress levels went up in that house, the more paranormal events took place."

Hi, I don't really have a knack or understanding of anything paranormal, but, I have had my fair share - though since it's stopped last October, I've only had one recurrence about a month or so ago. The more so stressed I had been, the worse off I'd be in terms of "hauntings" if you want to call them that..

It's said they cannot hurt you, but it is unnerving when things are picked up, and dropped, or in my case, I have a loft bed 8 feet off the floor, and I've had it slammed into whilst I was in it, and rocked...not in a calming sense either.

Mine is due to being an open portal in the apartment below... though maybe it's closed, I'm not sure, but I ignore them now, and that could be why. I've lived in houses too with spirits I'd say, that played with my mind, and another that wanted me out.

Gr33nLuv - That's for popping in and talking about your own experiences. I too have had my bed picked up with me in it, shaken and dropped back down. I went to light worker (that's what she called herself) around that time in my life and she said there was a portal to the spirit world in my attic. On more than one occasion I heard several voices speaking in the attic in different languages as if they were having a meeting in my attic. Sounds like you can relate to spirit/paranormal activity feeding off of and contributing to stress and anxiety. There were times I thought I was losing my mind as I have some very frightening and tormenting events that took place in the past. I am in a better place now, thank God. But I'll never forget those years in my life in that house I use to live in for 17 years. The house had a hold on me and vice versa. When I dream, I don't dream about the house I live in now, but my old haunted house. It's still fresh in my psyche.