View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
I can only agree to this. At least you can recognize that sadness is not what you like and take a baby step into choosing neutral feeling. When you reach neutral feeling, then take the next baby step into feeling better, and better and better and better and better and better.

It is ok if you do not want to do the exercises which i have suggested. But when you want to feel better, then you can search youtube for "Abraham Ester Hicks" and watch all of her videos there.

The other suggestion is to download an ebook and to read it. Search Google for "Napoleon Hill Think And Grow Rich PDF download".
While reading it over and over again, each time, be determined to find healing of your mind or anything what you desire.
Keep reading it over and over again. Each day a bit. For the next 2~3 months at least. And when you see the changes, keep reading it more and more.

Anyway: Good Luck.

I like the way you present it as baby steps rather than leaping from misery into happiness. that's much easier to process.

it's not that I don't want it it's just I'm very aware of my difficulty with emotion recall. I've found time and time again in my life that it's extremely challenging for me to even remember that things can feel differently than however they currently feel. currently stuck in a relationship with no connection and joy? I will be disconnected and miserable FOREVER. currently not experiencing attraction and desire? I will go through life lukewarm FOREVER. it sounds ridiculous but that's life with BPD, lol. maybe I should attempt to exercise that muscle though and see if I can improve my ability there.

thanks for the recommendations :)