View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Expressed or not, sometimes you can even gesture and the other person will know. When your partner is being cold you will know. There can be a silent communion between two people, and that expression might be a soul bond. Who said it has to be shouting, screaming , yelling. That was not the point of my post.

Disagree :) IMO and in my experience NO !

Are you saying all men or men in general are always rational and connected perfectly ? that they never go off rails ? or just a small percentage of men in the world go off rails compared to the larger percentage of women by your estimation.

Really ? In my experience with people can go on the extreme ends, lying, obsession cheating, control on the negative end of the spectrum. I think both men and woman are capable of it. This is not to take sides. It will be unfair to say ONLY men and boys are in perfect control of emotions. So still disagree :)

A gesture is very different. I get what you're saying, but you're going off piste from your original post. You were talking about emotions between men and women. The crying, balling, screaming reference was to give an example.

Nope, I am not saying all men are perfect - far from it. Perhaps you are perceiving it that way. As I said a few times in my post; it is person specific, but I still stand by (IME) that women are more emotional than men. It's how we're wired. JMO again.

Again, I didn't say only men are rational I said IME they are more rational than women when it comes to emotions. But, again, for every 10 men I know who I say are very rational, you'll probably come back with 20 women who you say are more rational than the men you know, and that men are lying, cheating scumbags