View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Master
Men are from Mars.. Women are from venus

Has anyone read this book ? I haven't yet but well the title kind of says a lot and has some truth in it.
It feels to me when I talk to my girlfriends or women mostly, that there is a big communication gap at times with their partners. The attraction no matter how real, men are women are wired differently.
Women are more emotional, easily express, in the moment with their emotions, while men have a very hard time expressing, cannot connect to their emotions and well like challenge/ chase. As a mentor / councellor to numerous people I have seen both men and women act very differently. Women are more connected to emotions, and will give and give and drain themselves even if the guy is a total jerk. Even when their are red flags everywhere and everyone had advised them to stop, they plunge right in. Then there is that point when all resources have been drained, and everything is long overdue, overdone. Men well they they cannot connect to emotions or express how they feel easily.
A friend of mine loved a girl for years but he always withdrew, pushed her around until the very end. Then one day he told me " I had messaged her a few days before she was about to get married, but she never replied . Painful " I was like dude and you call that rejection ?!!? when someone is about to get married and you suddenly out of the blue want to talk them when you haven't let them in all this while.
I don't think that men are non emotional, sometimes they are more emotional than women. Like fire cracker emotional but well, I don't feel their triggers are always the same as women. And there is a huge gap of communication there that people have to deal with.