View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 06:23 AM
TheDivine

This has happened to me several times before, and for different reasons.

The most common reason is that I am not fully rooted in the present and so I am unconsciously moving objects without registering their new locations.

In relation to the above, sometimes I am GUIDED by outside forces to behave this way, because eventually when I go looking for the misplaced object, I will find something else that I am supposed to use.

Less commonly, there are other beings who move the objects. They either borrow them and forget to put them back where they found them, or they are doing it to cause mischief. In the house I grew up in, there was a negative being living in our basement and he would relocate objects in order to cause frustration in the home.

A friend of mine always used to find money on her floor in the form of coins, but in random places all over her house. She couldn't figure out how money would be appearing in some of the places it did. She later believed that fairies were doing it, but I'm not sure how she arrived at this conclusion.

The least common reason that I've experienced is that there is an actual vortex and the object goes into it. One time I was in the kitchen with my mother and there was a fly swarming around. My mother grabbed a dish cloth and started swatting at it, but accidentally let go of the cloth. The cloth flew somewhere behind both of us, and it completely vanished. We uprooted the entire kitchen looking for it because the mystery of it was driving us crazy, but we NEVER found it to this day. Seriously, we even pulled out the stove. The cloth was just gone - poof. It's been a secret story between her and I since then because frankly no one will believe us. Some crazy stuff happened in that house, I tell you. That was only part of it.

There may be other reasons but those are the only ones I've experienced myself.

Here's another funny story... and it has nothing to do with objects going missing but I thought I'd share anyway. One time my dad was finished sweeping the kitchen. (Actually, I am seeing a connection now with the kitchen. There must have been something there.) It was a hard broom with really stiff bristles. I was in the basement doing laundry. When he was done with the broom, he threw it down the stairs into the basement instead of walking down there to set it against the wall. The broom ricocheted off the wall on the way down, and then landed perfectly straight up in the middle of the room. He walked downstairs and we both just looked at it and then each other without saying a word. We couldn't even get it to stand up straight ourselves, so we didn't understand how it could land that way. We told my mother that story later, but she didn't believe us -- meanwhile, her and I had that secret cloth story in the kitchen, so I don't get why she didn't. lol