View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Ahh that makes a lot of sense.
That's the only Light that really matters Everything else is someone else's Light.

Do you think it's possible to perceive Light without polarization? Or would that be too overwhelming for the human mind?

Also like others have said, do you think this polarization was more like an angelic extension of God rather God him/herself?[/quote]
I would say that it's pretty doubtful that we could perceive the Light without polarisation but no doubt there would be those that disagree. We might be able to perceive what we think of as the Light but I would doubt it's the full frequency range. Until such time as we can perceive everything in the Universe at every level of consciousness then probably not.

If you're going with God then I'd say that God is the Light, capable of existing and having awareness of every level of consciousness. I suspect this is where the concept of God comes from, someone/thing that is capable of having consciousness of all existence - which is something us mere mortals struggle to perceive. Whether you call it an extension or a focussed part of is up to you and how you personally perceive God. Some would say that the Light is Love.

The problem is with language and interpretation, how sometimes we have this 'Oh Wow!' experience and the mind has difficulty understanding it never mind trying to describe it with language. Personally, I think there are some experiences that are best left as experiences, and translating them or trying to understand them with the mind often dilutes them.

Own the experience, at the end of the day it was yours and nobody else's. Everything else is just paraphernalia.