View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Every time I move away from this thread I get nagged at to post :-) I needed this too.
This link explains male/female energies - http://thespiritscience.net/malefemale/

The reason you experienced the Light as God the Father is probably because the energy was focussed (which is seen as a male trait) and polarised (different from dualistic) to give you the healing. God the Father is shades of Christianity and dominance is seen as another male trait. Add in father issues and there are no surprises there.

Focused and polarized, thanks! That makes a lot of sense. I do definitely think it was a healing thing. I was brought up Christian (which sort of ties in with the father issues) and even though I turned away from it the association with a power hungry jealous dominant male God never really left me. Whilst now I have a completely different view of God altogether.. even though I'm still coming to terms with what I experienced. Ahh that makes a lot of sense.

Do you think it's possible to perceive Light without polarization? Or would that be too overwhelming for the human mind?

Also like others have said, do you think this polarization was more like an angelic extension of God rather God him/herself?