View Single Post
Old 20-08-2011, 08:41 PM
kako

This morning I tried, knowing I may not succeed but I kept in mind that I had to explore and relate to the sensations of deep physical and mind relaxation. That worked, just lowering my expectations led me to being able to relax more deeply, and quietting my mind was easier just by forcing myself to be aware of my breathing.

The last couple of times I have also felt some kind of warm and comforting sensation within me, which I got from paying attention to my ongoing emotional status, somehow it helps me to drive off unwanted feelings and thoughts, simply because I am aware of them I am able to reduce them.

Visualization has helped a lot too, imaging myself walking about somewhere else in my house. Recreating myself smelling, hearing and touching things makes me forget about my physical body.

I guess it is a matter of practice like anything else in life, however, shortcuts can be made, I belive, if things are approched right and in a fashion that is suitable for you.

I have noticed a slight improvement just by following Tom Campbell's advices. Thank you Xanth, you have been of great help! Looking forward to sharing my improvements!