View Single Post
Old 17-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
This topic provokes many arguments but I want to give you my idea's on it(I could be wrong,but its my take).
Forget science.It makes things complicated and asks too many question's.Everybody,in my opinion has an outer body,which is visible to all and an inner self,which is constantly talking to you ,but many don't take the time to listen.This is your inner self.The most important,with messages coming from your Higher self.
When we meditate and take our focus off the physical world,our inner self goes into first gear,giving you messages and signs which will have some meaning If you think about it later.It is up to you to find out that meaning but these messages ,in my opinion come from your higher self.
I personally am learning to listen to my inner voice as it gives me the best advice.I think the inner voice is your soul that will be with you when the physical body has ceased,the inner self that will be you forever.
I'm starting to ramble now so I'll sign off,anyway,that is my take on the subject. What's yours?Discuss..............
Of course.He knows you better than anyone else.
Mine is active when my mind is in silence mode,or when i truly want to ask for an info and i don't know where to turn.
Sometimes it speaks,other times could point the way after a day or so.Depends on the situation.