View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Try not being so harsh on yourself, be like a great supreme mother to yourself, you think you messed up? oh no, no.. sweet child of the universe you are trying your best in this crazy world what more could you possibly do, i love you for ever an ever and will never abandon you, it will all be over one day, everything is passing my child, Hush hush, relax, it's doesn't matter i am here for you for ever an ever, i love you.

Just really get in touch with your feminine nurturing side and bathe yourself in it, everything you have said in your post is the mind speaking and society's expectations getting you worried, get into the heart, this is my answer.

Yes it's extremely healing.

This is a wonderful reply.
I 'awwed' when reading it.
My inner child screams to hear soothing words and feel affectionate touches because growing up, when I cried or needed someone really badly for comfort, people ignored me.
So like an untreated wound, being ignored left a gaping wound in my soul.
And what happens if you don't treat a wound? It becomes vulnerable to further infliction, it gets infected, it pusses up, it rots...

But I'm going through the dark night of the soul rn and I'm traveling inwards and uncovering the past and working to make amends and listen to the crying child inside me...
It's just so hard when you want to hug someone lovingly...but you can't. Hugging yourself isn't the same feeling....
Every now and then I feel warmth in the center of my chest, like a spiritual hug or something, and a year ago, the hug felt very motherly.
But still I would love to actually HEAR sweet words in my ears and FEEL a sincere loving hug.