Thread: coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 03:38 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
See mac, Lynn has a very valid point also. All unflods as it is meant to .I have had people just mysteriously appear in my life at the edge of desperation and I call them my "angels". At the end of day, though, know that you both were touched in a special way.

I accept the good example she's provided but that's a right-person, right-place, right-time scenario.... In the case I gave there was no person to 'kick-start' any desirable set of events - well no physical or visible person let's say.

And that would mean the "Angels or Guides or Guardians" mentioned by Lynn in connection with my story would have had a similar role to those steering the player into crashing into the cameraman.

A physical effect would have had to be brought about by one or more of 'em to set the ball rolling in my story. And then I'd wonder about all the rest of the arrangements - were they also orchestrated from way back when - or were they just happy happenstances which were seen from 'out there' and advantage taken by one single intervention?

Gotta make yuh wonder, eh?