View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
In this response Oneness is not meant to describe some kind of entity but that despite the very convincing appearance of difference, All is One.
Found a good quote:
"There may come the time where one wakes up to the inherent empty wakefulness that is timeless, impersonal (empty in essence), cognizant by nature, and all-pervasive in its capacity."
To me that quote states very simply what awakening is all about, it is when pure awareness wakes up to itself within us (one could say perhaps?)
So. Impersonal, empty in essence, as in - no entity, I do get that.

We call awakening an energetic shift, or maybe one could call it a shift in vibrations?
However, now being so hypnotized by the awakened Non-dual view and becoming Nondual-club philosophists/evangelists as our occupation - aren’t we forgetting something here – the energy that brought one to that awakening.

I asked if this perhaps is Shiva????, (because obviously, I am clueless here in regards to Indian terminology though I would like to learn). But I have since learned that: Shiva (Pure Awareness) is like dead without the divine energy, Shakti.
So looks like "Shakti" was the word I was after, which could be equated to “Holy Ghost” (?).

And when we start to talk about Divine Energy – that energy starts to have a haunting sense, quality and a feeling of “Entity”.

We can be awakened by the Pure Awareness (aspect) and we can be empowered by the Energetic aspect (Energy wakes up to itself?).

There can be spontaneous awakenings simultaneously happening with other person or persons, but I think empowerment is a lone affair, since that energy as we embody it – individuates.

Not exactly sure what I am saying here, but something like that.