View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelis
I don't mean to spread fear, rumors, or anything negative. Though that's something people might feel when reading this, and I apologize for either way. I just want to know something that people might be able to answer on this forum, hopefully, to reaffirm my hopes Been hearing for a while, a few months back to be more specific, that the world is "ending" on this Saturday, September 23. Something about the text from the bible about the church being spared and or how 1/3 of the population is being eradicated in the aftermath. Is this a bunch of baloney just like the 2012 thing? Or is something about to happen? Would like to have some relevant response to this quicklyThanks

as one quoted a scripture ,(Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father). we do know that we're living in the "End Times" or the Last Days. because Jesus told his Apostles, what would be the signs ,(Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places). see (Matt. 24 And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately). we see these things happening now.

and (