View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
Like i said' my healthy lifestyle starts next monday, i swear!

Haha it may not seem strict what you eat for you because thats what your body needs. But for me that is plain suicide .
Great. And be kind to yourself if it ends up being the Monday after, or after that. You know what it is you wish to accomplish, meaning you're already half-way there. That's a great start regardless of when it all happens exactly.

Something I heard many years ago that really does apply to my path: Spiritual awakening has to do with knowing the difference between what one wants, versus what one needs. Or put another way, what the lower self desires versus what the higher self requires. I don't eat what I want. I eat what I need. Or that's the way it started out. Because years ago, I wanted to eat junk-type food. But I knew I needed to eat healthy. And so it was a constant struggle to lose weight. What I wanted and what I needed were always at odds.

Now though, I just want to eat healthy. And so the lbs stay off without even trying. Healthy eating naturally became my life over the years; like shifting to a higher plane of consciousness. Like you: you are now and forever a mother, and can never be otherwise. That's what happens with any higher self commitment. One reaches a point where they can't and won't ever go back to that which they were before.