View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robj333
Hello everyone,

I am looking for some advice. I have came to a strong belief in the divine or God or god's! Still not sure what my belief is. That is why I am asking for help.

After spending the vast majority of my life as a fundamentally atheistic person, I have came to realise the hollowness and flaws of this worldview.

I am now looking to develop spiritually. I have flirted with Christianity for a couple of years, but I can't seem to buy into it completely. It feels 'dead' to me if that makes sense.

I am much more drawn to the Norse gods and myths. But I don't know if that is due to the fact I have always loved the myths!

Any advice on where to go from here would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

One day I went to a restaurant on a Sunday and sat at the counter. I looked to my left and there was 3 men dressed in black pants, black shoes, white shirts with ties. They also had on the counter their Bibles.

I asked them if they belonged to the Church on such and such street. They lit up like a Christmas tree because that was their Church which was a Pentecostal Church.

I asked them if they do faith healing at that Church. They looked at each other and finally said "not really" because they did not have a regular to do the healing. I told them I have received and performed healings. Their eyes lit up once more.

As we continued talking, they asked me if I was a Brother, I did not answer.

They asked me if I was a man of the cloth, I did not answer.

they asked me if I would come to there Church and give a sermon. I did not answer.

I have never been to a Pentecostal Church.

Just mingle with other people and you will be surprised how much you can pick up. Gain confidence. Pick up a few different words. You will find your path or niche.