View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonrD111
Guys, my problem is basically that my energy body is ready for kundalini, but I can't get it to awaken. I have the Reiki tummo level 1 attunement, which has opened my sushumna and removed all chakra knots so that the kundalini can flow safetly. I can't get Reiki tummo level 2 which awakens kundalini by removing the shell because they won't let me buy t until I do their practices which I'm too lazy to do, and I also don't have the money to buy it atm ($210) . So I'm trying to awaken kundalini some other way but I'm finding it's very hard and people who can sense it are telling me it's not awake

It has nothing to do with money. Or the egoic human thinking structure.
The mind can not do it. In fact the human mind stands in the way of it happening.

Doing their practices is no guarantee whatsoever that the Kundalini will awaken. No one owns this or can sell it and if its not time for the serpent to rise it won't. When it IS time nothing will stop it, not even lack of knowledge that it exists and can happen.
You are best off to continue with meditation, spiritual practices and finding the silence deep within. Cultivating internal silence and letting the Divine energy run through you will do more than likely anything else.
Stop desiring it and it may happen.

P.S. I know nothing of a 'shell' and my Kundalini is awakened and with it the 11th charka abilities. So careful what you believe as well, when you choose to believe something you are programming your mind, setting up a rule set which says 'this can't happen until this happens'. See where that's heading?
You have a rule set which says your kundalini can't awaken until the shell is broken and I'm telling you this is the first time I ever heard of a shell. If there is no shell then by your own adopted rule set your kundalini will never rise because the non-existent shell can't be broken. It's better to let go of this whole line of desire than to keep building impossible beliefs around it.