Thread: States of Being
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Enchantress
So by that definition (which is very beautiful I might add), when the sun dies and swallows the earth we become one with the sun? When the sun supernovas we eventually become one with the solar system etc and then if I understand correctly when that collapses then whatever happens next we become part of? Sorry not seeming to be rude just very interested.

We only become one with earth consciousness if we can not rise above it. We only become one with earth consciousness
if we have and attachment, burden, or something else we are holding onto that is relative to this Earth.

Otherwise we are free to fly and go into realms far beyond name and form, far beyond definitions, etc. We can free ourselves now,
while we are here on earth, and experience "soul" travel far beyond earth consciousness now.

The incredible thing about being here on Earth is that all of the elements are here, solids (Earth), gases (Air), radiant energy (Fire),
and fluids (Water), and we have those elements in our physical body. They permit us to transform ourselves because of the way
they are arranged in a human body.

In my opinion self-transformation is the greatest work that human-kind can undertake. To go from homo-sapiens to
homo-spiritualist while being on Earth. Rising above name and form, definitions and attachments, it is and incredible
transformation process that is said, by Hindus, Qabalistic Jews, Yogis, Buddhists, Gnostics, and many other spiritual
practitioners, that the journey takes many lifetimes.