View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
It almost ended my life as well. But all the years of studying spirituality before then saved me from ending it all. When people talk about the need to “do the work” I often think of how working on myself all these years is the main thing that has helped me stay sane throughout this process.

One of the reasons why I still post on here, apart from the occasional inspiration to ask or discuss a particular topic, is the fact that so many people come here and never register themselves and will never post anything. They come for help during desperate times, just like I, myself, have done so many times. I post for myself and for them - the Anonymous Twin Flames of the world.

I agree with everything you have said here.

one of the questions i had to the universal awareness was this... What now you taught I how to suffer love gladly? so I was told, share your story and help others to grow from there own.

to this day I have been helping with one on one conversations, improving how I answer each question, because its very hard sometimes to relay an answer to something that is just as hard to describe.

One piece of advice... write and store your questions answers, over time they become invaluable for more difficult questions and they are great to reflect upon I will very soon post such conversations on this forum for others to be inspired