View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Master
He messaged me online on a dating site. He told me he liked my profile, but I lived too far away, but he wanted to wish me luck.
About 2 PMs later (within 1 day) he told me he wanted to meet me. Regardless of what he'd said only hours before. We really clicked. The similarities were insane. I read his profile, I could've written it myself. Not only the similar interests but also the same style of writing. I daren't tell him in one go about the similar/ same interest, thinking he'd find it freaky or not believe me. And indeed he was kind of like what the bleep?! when he began to find out -which was during those first messages.
So those were the first clues. I'd been single for 4 years, never had something happen like that.
Then we phoned. BANG! Mega mega click and chemistry. I felt his energy, so calm and peaceful -I'm quite bubbly- and I felt myself 'land'. It felt wonderful. Hearing his voice, oh man, I melted on the spot. He had a similar thing hearing my voice.
And then a week later we met the first time. Another WOWZA! moment when I opened the front door. A strong sense of "Do I know you?" I scanned my brain to figure out if we'd met before or if he looked like someone I knew but drew a blank.
We hugged and he said he felt this energy between us. Heat. We hugged again, he looked me in the eye and i could tell he wanted to kiss me but felt awkward about it. I mean, we'd only met some 3 minutes before, but there was this thing between us. We couldn't stop it, so we kissed. I never kiss on first date, certainly not within 5 minutes of meeting, lol. After that we kept touching, kissing, touching (not sexually) as if we had to replenish ourselves with the energy of the other.
I was home in his arms, right where I belong.
Both completely lost track of time, conversation was so wonderful! Suddenly it was dinner time. He took me out to dinner, and it was brill! He put his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the restaurant. No man had ever done that, as my exes were same height so that didn't work. It felt wonderful!
AFterwards he got a text from his mate who was waiting for him. He'd completely forgotten he had agreed to meet his friend, lol. We were totally caught up in one another, conversing. There was instant trust, not a single awkward moment. Even silences felt wonderful. Perfectly attuned from the word go.
He felt that when he looked into my eyes as I laughed that he recognized my laughter (past life). It was just a non-stop wow!

So it was a series of clues, and click-into-place moments from the first couple of messages we exchanged.

But then it ended. Not so wow, haha.