View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
What event or situation gave you the first hint that something strange was happening?

My first inkling that something really strange and scary/exciting was happening was back in 2011, a few months after he (a complete stranger at the time) and I first became friends on Facebook.

I remember every single night, around the time I would go to bed, feeling like he was right there in the room with me. This is something that happened every single night without fail. Then he would appear in my dreams, and these dreams were nothing like any dream I’d ever had before.

At that time, we had never even talked to each other. We “liked” each other’s posts here and there but that’s all. But there too I sensed something odd about the whole thing because I would literally feel his eyes on my post and sense that he was about to click “like.” I always knew that he was going to come online right before he did. The telepathy aspect of this connection is something that has always baffled me.

I would also go on these long drives at sunset (which is something that I still do because I love it) and just have these strange bursts of loving energy towards him, a man I had never met and whom I knew nothing about except what I saw on Facebook. The entire situation drove me crazy! I couldn’t figure out what it was or why I was feeling so many powerful emotions all of a sudden.

I don’t blame those who are not on this path for perceiving us to be obsessed with our twins. Even though we truly aren’t obsessed, of course. It does resemble obsession. But it can’t be that since for the most part we all have tried and tried to get away from it without success.

It’s the pull that gets us. And no one can ignore the pull. Except for our counterparts, of course! :)

So, what odd situation or event prompted you to stop and realize that something crazy and out of the ordinary was happening to you?