View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 02:57 AM
Master
The Map is NOT The Territory

The Universe provided an answer to my question in the post above, "Who Are We Fooling".

My thanks to another SF member, who helped me see my way clear. Interestingly, the SF member's name is Open2It !

Sometimes, the seeds planted in the Garden of You blossom in unexpected ways, and even sooner than one expects.

So what was the answer to my question"Who Are We Fooling".?

I'd been fooling myself by confusing the map of my designations, for the territory of Reality, which caused me to subtly substitute the illusion I've been taught, for the reality of how things really work.

The answer I needed is that the Universe ALWAYS works perfectly, even when I didn't understand how It could, while I was blind to how my own uncritically examined assumptions obscured clear thinking and seeing.

I am certainly now open to the possibilities that these clear answers have brought to bloom.

.....as you, too are now invited to ascertain whether they can bear fruit for your understanding. Enjoy!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=119518&page=2 Page 2 of Open2It's thread
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)