View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville

We are used to reading your replies but I am interested in the 'mechanics' of how your thoughts become on-screen text. Do you directly use an electronic communication device or is that task carried out by a 'scribe' on your behalf?

I believe when pressure is applied to certain specific keys the keyboard processor transmits circuitry data to input letters onto a screen.

I am of course teasing you further.

It was once protested upon this very forum that: how could I possibly be a spirit guide when imputing forum messages and making online petitions? It was quite an amusing and obviously confusing dilemma, one of which clearly showed a considerable narrow view that some can adopt within their conceptualisation. It is a very archaic notion that all spirit guides simply loaf around etheric realms watching everybody and whispering subtle messages in peoples ears. People really do need to ‘‘get with the times’’.

So yes, I, like you, use delightful digits to input data onto the world wide web. I do this because I, like you, have access to a physical body, yet never bound as a slave to it. I have a wonderful privilege of access at my disposal which I have earned through consciousness transformation and diligent drive for understanding and wisdom. Intention opens many doors. You are limited only by your physical form to the extent you believe what your personal truth to be. If you change your truth you can change your experience, and ultimately change your world.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸