View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
It isn't that easy for all people, and you know it, H:O:R:A:C:E. Giving each person a non-dual philosophy talk and telling them that their fears or "demons" "are not real" does not work as a cure-all.

Jesus himself was wise enough to know that it would have been foolish of him to approach a person who was already convinced in demons or some malevolent attack, or badly suffering from an illness, and to say to them, "My child, there are no demons, all is well," or "You can heal yourself. The Kingdom of God is within you."

That was not his approach. He specifically had the insight and wisdom to know when it was most appropriate to share this message with those who were most receptive to it. As an occult master, knowing that many people of his era believed in demons quite fervently, he often did not challenge this belief, and helped to effect healings through allowing sick people to believe that he was exorcising unclean spirits from them.

Even today, when the fear of demons is not as deeply ingrained in the masses as it was two thousand years ago, it would not be wise to merely say to each person (on an individual basis, as you often do when offering advice) things like "All is well. Demons do not exist."

You're trying very hard in this community, spending great amounts of your online time looking for people to "save." Which is cool, if you honestly feel it brings you joy. However, you may want to follow some of your own insight/advice when it comes to saying things like, "There is no substance to false things," while your own strong efforts often do more to confirm for people in their beliefs that there is substance in such things as demonic attacks, etc.

Just look at Gr33nLuv's recent very lengthy response that she gave to us, when she said, "You can tell me all you want whether or not those things were happening, but I lived through them, I saw them, felt them, heard them." That response was actually directed to you, who had specifically said to her, "There is no substance to false things. They do not exist in truth." In my messages to her, I did not imply nor jump to that conclusion as to say such a thing.

This is the kind of "advice" you give equally to all people in this community, even those who may not be really interested in purist non-duality teachings. Would you also say that same advice to a person who may be hurt, distressed and bleeding, H:O:R:A:C:E? "You are not bleeding, there is no truth in your painful experience." Would you say something like that?

You may (or may not) be thinking that I am exaggerating in that example, but believe it or not, I have seen that you actually do at times offer your advice to some people here who clearly are not interested or resonating with non-duality type teachings, some of whom are experiencing deep pain and are feeling themselves to be in some sort of an emergency situation. The "All is well" philosophy doesn't work very well when it is forced-fed to people, my friend.

Wholeness is indeed healthy. There is no disagreement there. Again, as I mentioned in my last message to you,

"A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results."

That message to you there represents a level of discernment that I have been working with for quite some time, that when I myself do not follow it, I trip myself up to some degree, every time, and I am offering this advice to you as something that you would be wise to be more aware of in your own sharing of ideas with people.

You stated:

There is something vital that you missed in that:

When a person may be deeply emotionally invested in a painful experience, immediately suggesting that "it is unreal" and "all is well" to such a person is foolish, for such a person in the moment is not quite in the psychological space to deal with such a concept or state of mind. Giving such counsel, to a large degree, amounts to metaphysical mumbo jumbo for many people when repeatedly offered as a cure-all, which is often what you do.

Do not mistake intellectual, conceptual "knowledge" that "a game is simply a game" for real, deeply experiential knowledge.

Something to meditate upon, brother. Be well.
I actually enjoyed his post,(and yours) so perhaps his message was not for her, yet her post triggered a reply that may help others.