View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi.

Wanted to say it is great you are looking to manifest your reality from a place of love. This is a good way to practice manifesting, with and from a place of love and gratitude. I find a lot of times we forget to be grateful or to come fully from a place of gratitude but it does get easier and easier still as time moves on and as we continue to manifest our worlds.

Best of luck and wishes to you RedEmbers.

It's been a few days since I have posted here but OMG things have been changing so quickly.

My whole experience of abundance has changed through gratitude. Letting go of the dreams which I thought I needed and allowing abundance to flow in alignment with my authentic self works so well... it seems a much more natural fit for me.

I know some people manifest through other means... I realise that everyone manifests from their BELIEFS and their belief systems so if you believe that you have to be greedy and that everything is a competition then you might decide to play the game and you might even win.

I personally don't want to create from thay reality so I have decided on a difference belief system. ..

So lots of new insights coming in to my conciousness now!
This guy has come into my life recently - he feels so erratic and negative at times to me in his energy BUT he has been teaching me so much about how I want to go about the things I am creating.
His idea of money is 'look like you're playing the game and then screw the system which you believe is always trying to screw you"... geez... I'm learning alot of "how not to's" from him!