View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Administrator
Hello

Love is not something that I feel one can see on the hand, as is not love in the hand of fate at times. Those lines that cross those chance meetings that we might come to find. Other times it is something that just finds us when we stop looking for it.

When I was a lot younger I had a reading done, I never took much to it at the time and then found it again years later. I have a break in my lifeline, and I have had the NDE happen so that is now in the past. At the time the reader pointed it out and said its a fork in the road is all. It was more than just that it was a death event, but too in looking back on it there was a fork in the road where I did made a path decision choice.

In that reading it was clear that like a card reading done around the same time that I would only be with the "one" man in life. If I had take this to heart LOL I would not be with "Heart" (a member here) now in life I would still be with my abusive ex.

This is why readings are guidelines to show us but one path that might be there. We can have many relationships in life but never find that one that brings in that love we are so conditioned to find.

Lynn