View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Master
Elsewhere I stated that when Jesus saw Andrew, He made the comment about him of having no guile, (deciet). Actually, that was Nathaniel, not Andrew. But, no one corrected me.
D.M., what I was saying about the world not ending up being changed for the good, has to do with what the prophesies say about Jesus coming "in the clouds of heaven", and forcibly taking over the world, wrestling it from egoic, self centered, sinful, and a greedy humanity, to institute peace, and restoration with heaven, and God's will.
Humanity will not do this on it's own out of faith.

First we are told about a catching away, or rapture, and also about an end times return of the Lord who brings heaven with Him to the world.

My thoughts were that the many saints and angels attired in white would appear as, "clouds".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein