View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu86
I actually felt something like fun and my teenager excitement was all there again. I felt ALIVE again!
Go Live your Life already and forget all this baloney. Get some experience under your belt first and then, if you've still a mind to, come back to it.

If being fit makes you feel alive then by all means get yourself fit again, but stop worrying about the 'shallow' people because you're not one of 'them'. Yes people will be attracted to you because you're fit, that's simple human nature but if you want the 'Spiritual lesson' then you'll soon be able to discern who is only concerned with your looks and who can find something behind your make-up.

What you also should consider is that we are all here for each other but in different ways. You know how that 'unfit' person feels so would you want anyone to go through that, especially if you could make a difference in their Lives? Often for an 'unfit' person, having someone fit befriend them for who and what they are makes a vast difference. If you're going to stick with the 'high energy' bit, wouldn't doing that for someone not make your energies go ballistic? Is that high enough on the cool-ometer?