View Single Post
Old 24-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Not long ago I had this dream that I was carved out of Olympian rock by the Gods and Goddesses, and filled up with all their best dreams. They then raised me on Olympus to be a Titan. Do you have any feeling to why you were created?

Michael did say the main reason I was here is for him to gather information on the experience of being human. Archangels may be powerful, but they certainly are not all knowing.

To understand what it’s like to be human to better serve them, they have to sacrifice some of their abilites by separating pieces of them and putting them on this Earth. Being much higher vibrational beings — they aren’t really experienced as us in feeling the everyday negative emotions and worries we have, so they sent some pieces of them to understand us more.

Beyond just living and experiencing myself as an ordinary human being, there are some optional additional tasks of helping people here I could do if I’m willing. I did say there could be multiple incarnations of an Archangel, and I only take a very specfic version of his role. Michael is supposed to be the defender — the one who brings courage, truth and light to many — and I specialize in that same general area, but focus more on the intellectual and logical aspect of it.

So I defend mostly by the ability to form intellectual arguments — to be able to protect truths and beliefs that could serve much of humankind. Hence my obsession with inviting debates with everyone I meet here to learn from others’ more, and being incredibly willing to have the courage to explore ideas in research no one or barely anyone else would dare to try.

Other incarnations might be more in physical, emotional, spiritual or many thousands of other unique expressions of the idea of defending and courage.

I guess it’s interesting really — how this all works out.