View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
What is the difference between having someone as a Higher Self and someone acting as one? I’d like to say it politely as possible, but it seems like a ridiculously vague description. If he’s not, then where did my HS go? I haven’t met him or her once. I can tell you really sense him around me, but it helps to define confusing explanations like that.
The simple answer to this is, you don't have a HS, and yes you now have Michael as your HS. Strange? Yes.
Now lets assume I am correct, when I say Archangels can not, are not allowed to incarnate on the planet they develop. (By the way, I am told this ruling comes from the Logoi, the one that govern this galaxy) How can we go around this ruling? A group of a higher density creates an "entity" and the Archangel takes it under it's wings, like an adoptive child.

(the term entity was placed in quote, because an entity has a soul and you have not, what stands behind you is the energy of a group of very extensive beings)
Now, is an adoptive Mother the Mother or not? Something that has been widely debated for decades.