View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
First, my apologies for not answering sooner. I've been very busy with other things...foremost my sister visiting from Florida.

I don't think I could have "returned to life" without the drug the EMT administered. I could be wrong, but that simply makes sense to me.

Some say they felt great pain when their consciousness returned to the body. I felt no pain whatsoever. And when I woke up a day or two later in ICCU I felt physically great. I so wished I could have pulled all those tubes and wires out and go home...lol.

Lol..No worries, we all have lives and I totally understand..Thank you for taking time out to respond, much appreciated..:-)

I’ve been reading many NDE stories and watching NDE YouTube videos by IANDS and all these NDEs have resonated and connected so much with what I’ve experienced spiritually even though I haven’t personally gone through an NDE myself...I had recently watched the NDE videos by Dr. Mary Neal (who’d gone through an NDE) and a retired heart surgeon (who’d spoken about a patient who “died” on his operating table) both had indicated in their own way that Souls “returned” because the Souls chooser to...Dr. Mary Neal had stated in her interviews (i watched the 2 part version) that “CPR does not work” because she said CPR was being performed on her body the whole time her body was discovered and that she only returned to give the CPR guy “a breath” like he asked but then she’d exit her body again because she didn’t want to come back..lol...And that she only “returned” because her Soul had chosen to return when it did...The heart surgeon in his video said his patient was lying on the operating table for at least 20 minutes while he and his colleagues discussed what they could’ve done differently in that operation, when suddenly the patient came back to life..lol.....But I do hear from many NDErs that they do come back feeling great with lots of energy that it shocks the Doctors, Nurses and family members..lol...Though some do say getting back into their bodies feel like “squeezing into a tuna can”..lol

So, I was just curious what it was like in your situation..:-)...Thank you so much for sharing it!