View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi again.
Here is an advice: do not seek for approval of Others, as there are none.

Quote:
Is it real?

It is great that you have such experiences, and if you are able to experience it like the reality in which your body moves, then it is real for you.

Do not question your experiences, as the questioning may (esp in the beginning) bring the so called 'others' to answer you in more negatively way. (may or may not depending on your beliefs and mindset)

I am trying to achieve something like that: To see myself in such place, like being in a dream and moving freely doing certain things which i want to do.

The only closest thing, which i have achieved, was (when i tried to translocate) - to see a vivid scenery, of a place in which i were once. I could move the vision to left/right/up/down from a static point of view, but not to turn it fully, more like in a range of 100°~120°.
The experience lasted for a minute or so.

Anyway:

Quote:
I send messages to them, but I do not know if that goes through.

If things get through, depends solely up to the spirit and on the intentions.
If you really want to know, ask the white light for confirmation.
Ask it to give you confirmation in the physical world.