View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 04:47 PM
Lepus

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore
I've recently been trying to connect with Morrigan to do some Shadow Work. I have meditated with her in mind. I have written to her. I speak to her through out the day. I also have done simple rituals. From my perspective she will show up in subtle ways. Whenever I have a feeling as if I am being tested in life, in a roundabout way it seems to be her doing. In my case usually to teach me about desire and to be grateful for what I have.

This is exactly what I'm going through with Hecate; I've written her a letter asking her to be in my life, I'm willing to be her devotee and call her my Goddess. She might have given me signs such as owls, but that can be any other deity associated with owls, I recall having dog dreams which are sacred to Hecate. The dog in my dreams is a familiar of mine, not sure if this was a sign from Hecate, nevertheless these subtle messages are not enough to guarrantee whether Hecate is willing to be a part of my life. I might try meditation and speak to her and be more aware of my surroundings for any signs. Just like you, I feel like I'm being tested in life and possibly need to get through these obstacles on my own for now.

Lepus