View Single Post
Old 18-02-2012, 04:04 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
It certainly sounds like she could be your twin flame. The timing is interesting because many of us "met" our twins in 2008 (strange occurence for so many to meet at the same time.)

I think it's worth looking into, and I think she's worth talking to.

As much as I can identify with people on this forum talking about their twins and their stories, I can't for the life of me figure out why they don't just call, write or drop by. Most have contact information. It's like a dance in early adolescence.
I definitely understand what u mean, dont get me wrong I do really want to talk to her very much, in fact I think about it on a daily basis but at the same time if she feels the same way I feel then I want her to realize this on her own and open up to me and face her fears....ive read about runners and what it comes down to is that they need to figure this out on their own. since shes a Buddhist I am more than pretty sure she believes in past lives and spirituality. Another thing that I also looked into was that most twin flames are born on certain days. My birthday is on the 6th and hers on the 27th and those are 2 of the days in which many twin flames are born. But then again my ego kicks and just tells me its probably just a coincidence. Or maybe somebody just made that up....sometimes I wish I never met her, because its emotionally draining thinking about her all the time from the moment I wake up till I go to bed....I never knew twin flames have been meeting in 2008 is there significance in that year?