View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 05:44 PM
autumnrose

I met a guy online. Felt like we conected right away. I had joined this website and wanted to say hi to him, but he was 17 years older than i was, so i was nervous about it. I left the website but months later returned just to say hi to him. We started talking, at first he was worried about the age difference but in the end he found it easy to overcome. It's not sick, or weird. I dont want the father figure thing. It has nothing to do with that. It's just all about him, how i feel for him. I can't get enough. I've never felt this way about anyone. He says the same with me. As for the age differenace, it's not something that is even thought about any more.
I like what you said, just enjoy what you have and how you are lucky to have found eachother. Thats what it should all be about. Before i met him i was going through some bad stuff, my marriage had broken up, my husband was a bully. Now i just feel so lucky to have found someone i connect so well with and love being in his company. Regardles of age and what people think. People spend years looking for that special connection. And, if you are, like you say, so natural togehter, then there is nothing "sick or whatever" about it.
:)