View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
I think you are making an excellent choice with Celestite. Not only does it help you connect with other realms, but it's really beautiful as well.

My wife has one that is sort of like a geode, rock facing one side and nice light blue crystals on the other side. It was actually the first crystal I bought her, and it was sort of a catalyst that started our collection of geodes and raw clusters.

I didn't know that about negating stress from worry. I should certainly wear one, I am constantly worrying, makes me successful in business however. I have read that worry is sometimes a sign of intelligence. ( not trying to say I am super intelligent or anything ) I am always trying to be prepared for the worst. I don't think that is always a bad thing.

BTW I think pink tourmaline is way awesome and one of the nicest stones a lady could get. Tourmaline is actually my wife's favorite stone, and the stone we are currently getting for our wedding rings. However for this application I think celestite would be the better pick if you want them to connect to the other side and have a spiritual journey, however maybe pink tourmaline if you don't care about the metaphysical stuff and just want a stunning, very beautiful and feminine piece.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 15-11-2017 at 08:25 AM.