View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Interesting to read that again, I will take it as a sign on the path. I been following Castaneda and don Juan for over 15 years now. Quite a path indeed. Thanks for the quote and kind words.
Hello, fellow human -

You characterized one of my previous responses as being 'mean' to you. Please know that it is not my intention to be either 'mean' or 'kind' to you or anyone else. I merely speak what I think and feel is the truth, hence my truth, with the intention of stimulating and adding to the momentum of happenings which strike me as probably being LIFE augmenting/enriching/etc., as well as (sometimes, when it strikes me as being 'called' for) opposing if not stopping the momentum of happenings which strike me as probably being LIFE abusing and degrading - in this case, the 'tools' available for this purpose being 'words' and 'emoticons'. Nothing personal intended, just 'me' doing said 'business'. (I project 'LIFE' to be the ongoing expression and experience of LOVE and JOY, BTW.)

As in golf, the 'ball' doesn't always go where I wish/aim it to go. Am delighted to hear/see that this time it was 'a hole in one' (kind of!).

I am seriously playful, most of the time at least, as are you I think. My favorite game, which I played with fellow boarders for hours at a time on weekends, when I was a kid in boarding was Kick the Can. Check out what's at the link. It may give you a better idea of what I am about - in this life-form, that is, wherein I am known as David.