View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistywoo
Hi I was wondering if there are any crystals that could send back bad intensions and negativity to the person sending them? Also crystals that are good for protection.

Hi there.

When I read this it gave me some concern about someone sending dark intentions, etc at you.

For protection, you can set up a crystal grid made of clear quartz points. Make sure the points are aimed away from you so the energy goes out of where you live. Also consider adding a generator clear quartz to the middle of a grid.

To make a simple and basic grid, you'll need 12 clear quartz points: 4 in use, 4 that need to be cleansed and charged and 4 more ready for use. These are to be rotated to keep the grid fresh. Place a point in each corner of the house. Find the closest place to the middle of your house and place the generator quartz there. If your house has more than one level, do the same for it too.

If you really want to return the negativity back to the sender, you need to add obsidian arrow heads to the grid. You'll need the same number of them as the clear quartz points for the same reason. Place them 5 inches or more away from a crystal point with the arrow head pointing to the outside. That should be placing the arrow head along a wall, well away from a corner where a point would be. I recommend that distance to prevent the crystals' energies from mingling and creating confusion on their part as to what to do.

Since they're both crystals, cleansing, charging, etc as you do with all crystals applies. The only exception are generator crystals as once they're cleansed, etc soon as you get one home, they remain self cleansing, etc.

This is the best self defence I can think of.

Good luck in clearing out those unwanted energies.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)