View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Guide

Anyhow...
- What do you do to increase love of Self?

No-thing ! What is this "you" ?! The "person identities?" ....... not one of those survives time! love of SELF? hahaha ...... Self IS LOVE!
Banish the idea of "you"! All that remains is SELF and that is Pure LOVE ~
"Self" not as a person ..... but the underlying Energy Awareness which sees it all ~

Now ..... what to do? while identities still are predominant in life experiences

Nothing ..... Allow whatever to arise ......what needs to occur in order for the little "me's " to burn up and dissolve WILL appear automatically ......... a special relationship may appear ........ and go great for a few months , then without reason it turns acidic and bitter ........ then you LET GO ..... and ahhhhhhhhhhh glad that is over! Yet if a judgment or BLAME is cast ...... the little me is FED and this will happen over and over UNTIL it is outgrown and no longer needed. This does not mean you will not ever love again or have a partner ........ such relations are NOT difficult and do not turn sour, Once rooted in LOVE which is WITHIN ....... then that LOVE is Shared without effort or trials/tests , at all levels in life experience ~

Until then ....... DISSIPATE the little me identities " I am so and so / I do such and such , I live in this place or that , I am a sister/brother/mother/father/daughter/son/friend/or whatever /// .......... not one can be after the human body-form time is OVER. So speed it all up and die (little me's) before you die (departure into Timelessness) .

What did i do??? all i could until totally frustrated! Nothing worked! No way worked! Oh it gave glimpses of Truth ....... and seeing Angels too! Glimpses of OBEs and NDEs ....... Higher Energy body experiences ........ Miracles even ......... but none of it was it! coming upon something ...... unseen yet knowable ........ GRACE entered ! not in meditation ...... while in deep sleep ...... simply awoke one morning no ego identities remained! This is the Experience which transcends definitions ....... could write a thousand books on this and not even begin to scratch the surface of this JOY-LOVE-BEINGNESS ~! Actually have written well into the hundreds of books already ! But not one did i bother to Print ........ had no desire to create "A Writer" identity.

When Divine Consciousness begins ...... it can not be stopped. Yo can make no wrong turns ..... no wrong moves ...... ALL is USED to bring you BACK INWARD to your SOURCE which is Timeless and KNOWABLE (yet not Knowing at a mind level...... more a MERGING )

Make a BREAK for DIVINE COMMUNION , not symbolic ...... MERGING. DAILY, just a few minutes or several hours , matters not. As outer desires melt away ........ a SPACE is being created ..... an EMPTINESS which most frantically try to fill with some outer distraction ...... LEAVE IT EMPTY! The Super-Consciousness AUTOMATICALLY fills EMPTINESS ...... not a doing ..... first an undoing ..... stripping away the illusions of delay ....... then comes the Day and you laugh like never before as you Realize what you cannot extinguish.
Even your attachment to your own name will feel preposterous !

- Does it really pay off?
Oh yes !