View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi King L3ar and welcome to SF! What a challenge you set for yourself. Enochian language is the only light language I'm aware of. The next possibility is to learn a different light language from angels as I'm fairly certain there's more than one.

Blessings to you on the path you tread.

It is quite ambitious but nothing worth doing is ever guaranteed to be easy. The only assurance we get is that it's supposed to be worthwhile. Maybe I'd stop seeing the signs of "Tikkun Olam" in my incubations and move on to the next step in "fate".

I share your pain in that I've searched for many years to find some semblance of a real Atlantean language or a Shambhala language, etc. I've had no luck. Atlantis being the primordial civilization that gave rise to Sumer, Khemet, and India etc would explain so much. As well as providing a common slate for humans to refer to. So that we really know where we are going because now we would actually know where we've been. It's one of the many things that's inspired my interest in pursuing an archaeology/historian degree if things work out the way I plan.

You are certainly right that there could be more than one light language. I've done a foray into the phenomenon of glossolalia / speaking in tongues. From New Thought shamans all the way to Pentecostal worshipers there surely could be others out there. Online the only light languages that I've been pointed toward are those from the "alien religions". There's ones from Andromeda, Pleiades, Sirius etc. In my humble opinion I do not trust aliens any more than I can throw them. Even though I'm a nihilist I'm not stupid enough to think that my fellow humans aren't politically and practically necessary to survive whatever the coming disclosure is going to be...if there's any. Better the devil you know than the one you don't as they say.