View Single Post
Old 31-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan
I would love to hear from anyone who is developing as a medium. Is anybody in a development circle?
x

Hi Silver

I'm a naturally developing (ie, lucky!) medium, clairsentient in nature, although my clairvoyance has come on strong over the last year or so.
My ears also ring like there's no tomorrow (in an energetic environment), so it'd be fair to assume the clairaudience won't be long either!

Energies are however growing more visible using physical eyes rather than energetic ones!

Spirit-wise, visions have so far included: -

A lady called Agnes, who died in the 1700's.
Lau (Tibetan monk guide) and I rescued her in early October 2005 and we are now very dear friends.

I've also seen a Monk who was wearing a white gown and hooded cloak.
Bless him, he was exceedingly solemn and we never sat and spoke.
He appeared to be an Augustine Monk?

A dark figure also strolled into the bedroom one night and ducked down in the corner.
Although being that this particular bedroom was labelled the most haunted room in Buckinghamshire, it was of absolutely no shock whatsoever! LOL!
So I rolled over and went to sleep!

Oh and two angels!!
What a delight that was! LOL!
It was in the same bedroom, and I'd asked (or rather begged?!) them to attend as a situation required divine assistance. I then laid and watched one enter the room and sweep around a negative energy that needed clearance. While the second patrolled above the bed, a few feet away, sweeping randomly, for a number of minutes, while I watched in absolute awe!
Both appeared as bright pink masses of energy.

Quite possibly a statement of the energy they are made of!

Love, light and best wishes.
I hope your development goes from strength to strength!

AM