View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Black shadow with white eyes.

Hi everyone, this is my first thread to this site. I hope I’m writing it in the correct place. I apologise if not! I’m not an expert at any of this, but I need to write about this. I feel the need to get it off my chest. Before this night I have always been iffy about fully believing in spirits etc.
One night a few weeks ago, I had not yet slept and it was around 2am. I walked down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I had not turned on any lights which is unlike me as I have an uneasy feeling about the dark, but tonight I felt safe. When I opened the kitchen door, quite clearly out the corner of my eye a fully black flgure appeared to be laying on the floor, with complete white eyes and a white toothy smile. It was almost demonic looking, but it made me feel safe and I was not scared. As I went to look properly, it had gone. After that when I had returned to my bed I felt safe and warm from the inside. I slept without a problem. The next day I began looking into this, I wondered if it was a shadow person but I could not find any information about one with white eyes, the safe feeling I got. I still don’t know what I have saw, but it was like this figure was close to me:
Over the last few weeks spirits have interested me, I have read many articles from others experiences, started watching YouTube videos about them, I have attempted to communicate with my spirit guides (I believe I have been successful with this.)
However, the last few nights this figure has appeared in my dreams and mind (not my eyes.) however the safe feeling is gone and whenever I see it I feel sickingly uneasy. Not scared, but very unsafe. When I attempt to talk to my spirit gudes now through writing, this figure often appears in my head and I have to stop, as I usually have felt safe with my guides. I’m really not sure what to do or who to talk too. My family would think I have become mentally unstable, which to my knowledge, I am fully mentally stable. Thank you for taking the time to read this.