View Single Post
Old 29-09-2014, 07:31 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
What I said was that the noise on the you tube video was probly cell phone noise . I do believe that some e.v.p.s are from ghosts . I do believe that ghosts can produce e.m.f.s i am not sure that a ghost could produce any kind of signel at cell phone freq. ( 800-1300 Mhz) Now if some one had a cell phone convo. with some info , name , where they lived , time/place of death , ect. I would believe that .

There's no certainty that the science of the etheric dimensions can be related to the science of this world.

Thus far - apart from unconvincing EVP accounts and recordings etc. - the way that discarnates communicate with incarnates is either directly with the person involved or through a medium. In both those cases there's an organic, living receiver involved rather than an inanimate one such as an electronic receiver.

Until there's clear evidence that electronic devices can be affected by the efforts of discarnate communicators all talk of electronic communication remains science fiction and not science fact.....