Thread: My Own I Am.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
All humans are flawed. You got issues with the word it seems. Would 'fallible' be more to your liking?
People are flawed, fallible, they make mistakes, they make false assumptions ((as you just did above))..

It's part of being human.
You are the one making a 'mistake' here - by misconstruing 'fallible' to mean 'flawed' - in order to 'save' your 'ego' from experiencing its own 'fallibility' in this case, I would bet.

P.S. I did not make any false assumptions, In fact I did not make any assumptions at all. I merely re'framed' something you 'see' as being a 'negative' in a not being so light; that is all!

My logic should be apparent to and understandable by one of your intellectual capacities. There may in fact be other reasons, but methinks the only reason you wouldn't truly understand what I am unequivocally saying is to preserve your 'pride' in face of having me showing you your own 'negativity' in an 'unvarnished' light.

C'mon back at me if you'd like another round of truth-'box'ing in front of the audience here, Altair. I suggest you don't so, fhowever - for you own sake. I only do/say what I do/say as part of my 'duty' to uphold the truth - that is not pleasurable for me either.