View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
I really get the impression that you don't fully understand the value of pain and suffering.

Pain and suffering when fully embraced voluntarily is a form of ecstasy. You say that one cannot "allow for pain". Obviously you don't understand the joy of masochism.

Masochist not only consensually allow for pain they enjoy it. They crave it. They love it. It reminds them they are alive. It brings them closer to God and their sadistic partner. It sends them into subspace - a place of ecstatic bliss.

As a practitioner of sadomasochism I am able to experience a very special and unique connection with my partner from pleasure through pain. There's nothing discordant about it.
You mean you experience pleasure, through pain? It makes no sense. Why and how? I tried to suffer in the past, and I'll tell you, there is no bottom to pain/agony/torment/hell. It is eternal. And ever expanding. So basically, if you were to burn in hell you would enjoy it? So you are satan?
I mean, my wild guess from my personal experience with this is, you have no sensitivity because your nerves are imunized to pain. So if you spend long times in despair, that can happen. It becomes no longer appearant how you're feeling. So there is a seal, that is placed over your heart, spiritually speaking, if that is the case, then a big revelation of shame/guilt opens the seal and you will become very sensitive again. But that wont be enjoyable. This is just my experience how I experienced it, when in consistent despair. That pain feels like relief.
Wish you well, if that is the case.