View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Master
I told to a friendly magician about my situation (knocks,thuds,poltergeist activity) and this is what i was told.

I'm quoting the message as it is.

I can relate to what is happening to you, line by line. Sometimes the thuds would be as loud as if someone were slamming windows or breaking the very bricks of the walls. Also a lot of electromagnetic interference, messy wifi/phone signals, lights flashing crazy, people getting moody/anxious/dreaded around me, etc, etc.

In my case, it was stagnated ectoplasm, a spiritual substance produced in large quantities by those who have tendency for mediumship. Its a dense substance, often used for materialization works in kardecist circles. If it remains stagnant, it can cause all sorts of trouble as it serves as a bridge for subtler forces to manifest in the material realm, thats why mediums often go under all sorts of problems before they befin to work their mediumship. As it is a dense substance, it is sympathetic to the lower astral/etheric planes, therefore, it needs refinement and purification to become a viable medium for good forces instead of the chaotic debris.