Thread: HI
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Master
Wicca is not the same thing as Satan.

Wicca is a pagan religion, with usually multiple deities, not always a full fledged pantheon of them, sometimes an individual worships a couple or a few. Wiccans celebrate religious holidays.

Witchcraft is not Satan. Witchcraft is simply those whom practice use of magic. They usually are not all Wiccan. Some do not observe holidays. The point of Wicca being called this- is it is a religion in itself with adherence to the Sabbats.

I am pagan, because I practice a form of sorcery- or divination.

I am also however, monotheistic, and not Wiccan. I do not adhere strictly to the religion of Wicca.

I actually worship the Christian God. But Christians will not accept me, because I practice a natural form of divination. I merely have psychic ability. For this I am a heathen, in the eyes of the congregation.

I am not accepted into my own chosen religion despite worshiping the very same God, that is to say because I can not do anything about psychic gifts, or my love for reading for others energetically to be of their service.

My own chosen religion (Christianity) denies me. So instead I call myself pagan, as I practice sorcery.

However I am monotheistic and worship the Christian God. But I can't be called Christian as dictated by clergy.

And of course a book.

Neither Wicca, witchcraft, or sorcery is Satan.

I am not inclined to believe Satan does not exist. I've met a demonic being quite like Satan, but when I had asked if that is what or who he was, my response was laughter.

And the response "Whom is Satan"?

And, "Humans are ignorant and arrogant".

This being did give me a name when I prompted for it to answer me it's name. It wasn't Satan. Irregards I will not share the name here.

I personally do not feel a Satan exists. I know via my own eyes and experience evil exists.

It is possible IMO Lucifer exists.

But this being called Satan/Lucifer. I believe it is also possible is not called by either of these two names.

But to answer, No Wicca is not the same thing as Satan.

Neither is Witchcraft or Sorcery.

These are merely differing faiths.

That many do not remotely understand.

Especially so, if there are people whom even ask is Satan the same as Wicca?

Wicca isn't a devil or entity in the first place.

Wicca is technically a Religion. Witchcraft and Sorcery would constitute more a way of life, or way of practice.

Good and Evil are subject to change on the mere whims, of whomever is perceiving it.