View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 04:55 AM
Guide

:) Nice to see someone well off on their path..... guardians and higher vibrational beings have many reasons why they will not show themselves.... if an angel wanted to they could come down to this vibration physically but.... what purpose would it serve....

we may see something as this when it really has implications that reach further than we can imagine.... a simple example would be to play a chess game.... if one were to move one piece... would you be able to know what happens 100 plays later? What if the chess board was the a mile by a mile long.... lol would you be able to tell what would happen..... what if you were playing this chess game in multiple dimensions as different aspects of the same you..... you see it gets complicated.....

another reason could be that they want your desire to meet and see them on a higher level to increase to the point that you start making changes to be able to see them.... no matter how much you want to see them... if your not within vibration range you wont be able to...

I say the best way would be to start living a life more filled with love.... and to see and feel this love in everything and everyone... not to mention the whole idea of taking care of your temple.... one must sweep often if it is to be free of dust haha... metaphor....

We are pretty much in the same boat on various levels so I understand your longing... but realize that you came here to be human first... a light being 2nd so that you can bring the light and stabilize that pillar here in the physical plane for others to follow..... metaphor....

:)